Who we are
Our website address is: https://plavos.com
What data do we collect?
- From You. We receive Information that you provide to us directly, such as registration Information, and Information that is collected automatically, such as Information collected from your browser or device.
- From Third Parties. We also receive some Information about you from third parties.
When you engage with our content through social media, or other non-Turner, sites or applications, those sites will share Information with us:
a) about the content you have viewed or interacted with, your game performance and high scores, and about adverts within the content which you have been shown or clicked on; and
b) in your profile — for example, your name, e-mail address, gender, birthday, location, user ID, photos and videos, your list of friends or connections, people you follow and/or who follow you, or your posts or “likes”.
The privacy policies for these sites and applications will contain more detail about this and how to change your privacy settings on those sites and applications.
How do we collect data?
You directly provide most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view the application via your browser’s cookie.
How will we use your data?
We use your Information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps prior to entry into a contract:
(a) to process your registration for the Services, or entry to a competition;
(b) to provide the Services, to communicate with you about them or your account with us;
(c) to send you information about changes to our terms or policies; and
(d) to verify your identity.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties’, legitimate interests:
These interests are:
(a) to fulfil your requests and inquiries regarding the Services and to notify you if you have won a contest;
(b) to provide technical support for the Services;
(c) to analyse how you use the Services, including which videos you like to watch, and to help us develop new services; and
- Where you give us consent:
(a) to send you newsletters you have requested and to use technologies to check if these have been received and opened; and
(b) to send you content, offers, rewards, and promotional materials, by email or on other sites, apps or social media, which may be personalized based on your visits to and use of the Services and to check to see if these ads have been received and if they were of interest to you.
- For purposes which are required by law;
(a) in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Information sharing and disclosure
We share your Information:
- With third-party technologies we use to store and manipulate the data like Google Analytics.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request;
- If we, or a part of our site, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets;
- With your consent, we share Information with other organisations so they can market their products and services to you.
- With advertising networks and platforms (for more information on this see the section on cookies and similar tracking technologies), magazine publishers, database, retailers, participatory databases and non-profit organisations.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies
We use tracking technologies for the following purposes:
Strictly necessary purposes
To let you login, to ensure site security and to provide shopping cart functionality. Without this type of technology, our Services won’t work properly or won’t be able to provide certain features and functionalities.
To analyse how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors visit most often, in order to provide a better user experience. We also use this technology to check if you have opened our emails, so we can see if they are being delivered correctly and are of interest.
To remember choices you have made — such as language or region.
To limit the number of times you see an advertisement, or to customize advertising across Services and make it more relevant to you and to allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and track whether ads have been properly displayed.
Social media cookies
Cookies are used by social media services to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. These cookies may track your browser across other sites and build a profile of your interests, which may impact the content and messages you see on other websites that you visit.
How to manage & remove cookies
If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers also tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to delete old cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
You can also visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage and remove cookies across a number of different internet browsers.
How to Contact Us
In any case you can contact us submitting this form.
- GDPR.eu for the policy template.